Staff user accounts have been moved to eduPass management system. Staff will use eduPass to reset your password for eduMail, eduSTAR, Google Apps etc.
Please follow the instructions to set up you secret questions and/or change your password.
Managing Your Identity for the First Time – the ‘First Use’ Process
1. Access https://edupass.education.vic.gov.au/MyAccount from your web browser and login with your EDU001 computer account. When accessing eduPass 'My Account' for the first time you will need to register for self-service password reset (SSRP), accept the Department’s Terms of Service for using its computing resources and change your password.
2. Click the Continue to begin ‘first use’ process
Managing Your Identity After You’ve Completed First Use.
1. Access https://edupass.education.vic.gov.au/MyAccount from your web browser and login with your EDU001 computer account.
Now that you have completed first use you can:
1. View your profile for information about your identity.
2. Re-register your secret questions and answers for self-service password reset.
3. Change your password.